Wednesday, May 19, 2010

iPad's a celebrity


I've had an exciting first week. I've been out and about quite a bit. I've been out shopping for purses. I've been going to work nearly every day. I went to school one day to learn all about rockets. I've been to watch a Black Belt test…and let me just say "WOW!" I've also been to the karate studio for class. I went to a pool party. I've been to ballet class. I went out to dinner at Claim Jumper and had a yummy backyard bbq. My new family just takes me everywhere.

No matter where we go it's always the same. When I wake up and come out of my carrier, I always hear something like, "Wow, is that iPad?", "That's iPad!", "Can I hold iPad?", "Can I play with iPad?", or "Is that your iPAD?" It seems I am something of a celebrity. Everyone ALWAYS notices me. Everyone ALWAYS wants to see me, play with me, or hold me. Everyone ALWAYS just wants to be near me. I seem to attract quite a crowd. I think I even saw one person start to drool when they saw me. Seriously people, I'm just an iPad, no different from the rest.....well, okay, maybe I am different...quite different in fact. Go ahead and stare. I am special....I am iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment