Wednesday, May 19, 2010

iPad gets new gear


Like any new arrival, I needed stuff….and lots of it. First, I had to get initiated and an AT&T 3G account so I can be tied in on the go. Then we started to get acquainted. As I became acquainted with my new family they discovered that my new life would be much happier with lots of new gear. We started with an iPad carrier. First came a travel carrier…really nice but too big for everyday use. Then we finally found a wonderful everyday carrier. It is comfortable, safe, and secure for me and comfortable for family is first. But soon we learned that I could really use a little more protection inside my carrier so then came the iPad sleeve. All the while I continued to get new toys, uh I mean Apps…each one a discovery each and of its own. But like anything else, my family started to feel the money pinch of all the new gear. So now we have a pretty extensive wish list that I keep safely within my Todo App. Everyday or two I get something new to try out and explore. What will tomorrow bring…I wonder…

No comments:

Post a Comment