Sunday, May 30, 2010

iPad goes camping


I went on my very first camping trip ever. I would love to tell you about the feeling of the breeze on my face as we hit the open road...but that didn't quite happen. The open road just wasn't meant to be this time around. JJ was sick so the camping trip was canceled..or at least re-imagined. My new family and I took to the motorhome and had a camp out in the driveway. While this trip wasn't as glamorous as I had hoped, it was lots of fun none the less. And an unexpected benefit, I was still able connect to our home wi-fi which is a bit faster than 3G on most days in our area. We settled into the motorhome and left the comfort of our home behind. Well, okay, our motorhome is pretty darn comfortable too. We had game time and got some time to catch up on the days news. Then I got to sit back and relax with the rest of the family while we watched the original 'Karate Kid' movie. Family is first wanted us all to see it before we go see the new version in the theatre later this month. After the movie, we were all tired and it was bedtime. I will always remember my first camping trip fondly. While it was short in duration and distance it was still very memorable. iPad signing off from on the road (uh, oh, I mean from the driveway).

No comments:

Post a Comment