Tuesday, May 25, 2010

iPad giggles & relaxes



Today I thought I would share a couple of my favorite Apps. The first one I just love because it makes me and the whole family giggle. It is called slide-a-ma-jig and it is one of the coolest things ever. When I shake it makes funny noises and every time it creates a different funny character. My family can also slide any portion of our funny new friend to create yet another funny new friend. It is simply hilarious and always puts a smile on everyone's face.

The second App is called pocket pond. Family is first and I just love this one. It is so peaceful and relaxing. We love to play this one while we are at work and feel the need for a little stress relief. Pocket pond is a very realistic looking pond that has fish peacefully swimming around with the sounds of crickets and nature. You can tap the screen and make ripples in the water & scare the fish away. You can also have rain and the sound of thunder. There are also dragon flies but they are a little less than relaxing. We feel as though they are spinning around our heads. So we usually leave the dragon flies off....but otherwise this is one of the most peaceful Apps and we just love it.

By the way, my son automatically figured out that you can swat the dragon flies and kill them...leaving them floating in the pond for fish food. My hubbie immediately started asking if he could fish for them...so he had to upgrade to ifish pond which is the same pond but with fishing for these beautiful fish. It speaks so much to all my family's unique personalities. Who knew a simple fish pond could bring so much joy to so many. I think I will log off right now and enjoy a little peace and quiet all thanks to pocket pond. iPad out.

No comments:

Post a Comment