Tuesday, June 8, 2010

iPad picnic

A tisket, a tasket, iPad and a picnic basket...

On Sunday we were all a little tired of running around. So after a quick visit with grandpop at the hospital we all decided to hang around at home. It was such a nice day and family is first thought a picnic sounded like fun....and so did I....this was to be my first ever. We took our lunch, a sheet, a blanket, and some pillows out to the backyard and we setup a picnic under an orange tree in our very own backyard. The food was extra yummy out in the fresh air and it was lots of fun lounging and playing in the yard. Jason even took down some gigantic pieces of bamboo to make us a little shelter.

When we were done lounging, Jason and Kelly wanted to go swimming. I haven't learned how to swim just yet so I lounged on a pillow under the tree while they played in the pool. It looked like so much fun...I just must learn to swim. Anyway, it was a wonderful lazy afternoon. I shall picnic again soon. This is iPad signing off...next stop...swim lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment